Skip to content
- have been injured seriously – it would be so difficult to push through that and so discouraging.
- started smoking – i’ve seen friends try to quit and it’s so hard. i dappled in it in college and it didn’t agree with me. thank goodness.
- tried a fad diet to get results – they never work how you want them to. in fact, they do more damage than good.
- stuck with doing the same thing over and over again at the gym – the best thing i ever did was mix it up with strength training and cross training.
- had to do it alone – having an accountability partner makes things so much better for me. i can’t be lazy without hearing about it.
- gained more than 40 pounds – again, i’ve seen what other people have been through (or are going through). no matter how hard my struggle is, it doesn’t compare to that experience.
- settled – i could have accepted my initial weight loss as the end but i’m going for it.
- gave up – yeah, i get frustrated, but i’m still at it. i know that eventually i will get to where i want to be.