1. parenthood – this show makes me laugh out loud and ugly cry during every single episode. i’m excited for the new season.
2. the small things blog tutorials – this youtube channel is my go to for new hairstyles. she explains things really well and they’re never too complicated. here’s her newest tutorial:
3. sons of anarchy – i’ve watched this show from the beginning and i’m so excited it’s back for season six. first of all, jax is so sexy i can hardly handle it. but the story lines really are amazing. there’s always a twist around the corner. i will admit that i do have to cover my eyes sometimes or hold my stomach because it hurts so badly. but i won’t stop watching.
4. brooklyn-nine-nine – this is a new show on Fox. it’s surprisingly funny. i’m going to keep watching.
5. the ultimate fighter – the new season has two firsts. two female coaches and female fighters. the coaches hate each other and i’m pretty sure they’re going to have one hell of a girl fight at some point during the season.
6. hell on wheels – love this show. super gritty western that’s full of history and just the right amount of drama.
7. double divas – this reality show on lifetime is not something i would normally pick. but those girls just crack me up!
8. the jaclyn hill youtube channel – her makeup tutorials are fascinating to me. i don’t want to wear the amount of makeup that she does, but i get a lot of new ideas from her. plus, she’s hilarious.
9. just adorable. 🙂
10. this “duct tape surfing” video… so touching.