i’m heading to dallas this weekend to the texas state fair. i’m super excited. i’ve never been! it’s been on my bucket list for years. i also get to visit my little sister and bro-in-law. i haven’t seen them in several months so it’ll be awesome to catch up with them and see their new little house and black lab puppy, sadie.
1. turnpike troubadours concert
3. the giant vegetables
5. fried nutella in philo dough
6. cory morrow concert
7. fried cheese on a stick
8. the pretty quilts and other crafty things
9. fried thanksgiving dinner balls with a cranberry sauce (won first prize this year)
10. all the animals, farm or otherwise!
*that’s a lot of fried stuff.