1. “the giving tree” by the plain white t’s. oh my gosh. i freaking love this song. i’ve been planning a giving tree tattoo for years now because i love the book that much.
2. songs from the “nashville” soundtrack. i can’t get enough of their music. and those two sisters are incredible. i’ll buy anything they record.
3. “stuff you missed in history class” podcast. yeah, i’m a nerd. i own it. this is one of my favorite podcasts.
4. my workout youtube videos – i don’t usually have to see it to know what to do anymore. i definitely have my favorite videos now.
5. “wake me up” by avicii – i’m pretty sure i listened to this song at least once every day last week.
6. my kitty luca’s purring – it’s getting cooler in texas. that equals more cuddle time.
7. “timber” by pitbull and kesha – i can’t explain my secret obsession with pitbull. it just happened sometime last year. i’m not fighting it.
8. gavin degraw’s new album, “make a move”. i’ve loved him since i heard his first album when i was in college. each one is different. he’s just a great singer-songwriter.
9. jillian michael’s podcast. she’s motivating, but she doesn’t baby you. she also covers a ton of topics. yeah, it may not be all about fitness. but i think that’s a good thing. she’s talking about taking care of all parts of a person, mind, body, and soul.
10. my local college radio station – it has some really weird hours on the weekends. but the mornings are great. i always hear some new independent and/or new music.