1. foam rolling – i just recently got into this. yeah, it hurts sometimes, but it also makes me feel so much better afterwards.
2. buying shoes – oh how i love shoes… my feet hate shoes, but i love them. i will sacrifice my feet for the ego boost and
3. hiking – getting back to nature is a great way for me to put the world to the side for a little bit and just focus on the basics.
4. Fun Jump – it’s a room full of trampolines. what’s not to love?
5. coffee – i don’t buy coffee every day. i make myself a cup at home each weekday morning. it’s a special, delicious thing for me to go get a cup of expensive coffee. i enjoy every sip.
6. talking to my mama on the phone – we see each other about four to five times a year but talk on the phone about every other day. i’m glad that our relationship has changed in the past ten years to become more of a friendship. the teenage years were rough on us, but we came out on the other side entirely better.
7. going to the movies – another thing i don’t do very often. i like to get a big diet coke (which i never drink anywhere else) and some sour gummy worms.
8. massage or pedicure – it’s a treat to get a massage or a pedicure, but i love to do it. it’s some pampering that is much needed sometimes.
9. listening to live music – luckily, my town has some great dive bars that showcase great texas country bands. i’ve seen quite a few acts here that have gone on to make it big. a pitcher of shiner beer, some great friends, and a new band is just fun.
10. reading – i usually read a chapter or so before bed every night. i still love books, but having a kindle is awesome. i have my books on my kindle and then if i want to read for a little bit at school, i have my kindle app on my iPad.