in one week, i’ll be facing a week off. spring break week, to be exact. and so it has been on my mind… what am i going to do to fill the time during that week? i don’t want to waste it. usually, i plan a little trip, but i decided to save money this year for another solo road trip this summer. last year’s trip was so epic that i know i can’t do a repeat of it, but i’d like to take off for a week.
i’ve learned a lot in the past about how to make the most of my spring break. here’s what i’m planning for next week:
- do some spring cleaning and purging of unnecessary things around my home
- have some fun with friends
- spend some time outdoors
- keep up (and even step up!) with my workouts
- go to an afternoon movie
- sleep in a couple of those mornings
- read a book
- avoid the crowds and do some shopping for spring clothes
- work on some of those crafty projects
whatever you do, enjoy it. not everyone gets a spring break. we teachers are lucky. don’t take the valuable time for granted!