(ONE) my five favorite objects of the week: this peanut butter (mmmm!), a new vera bag, a favorite jillian dvd, some new non-fiction reads, and a rediscovered moisturizer.
(2) i went to a workshop for two days this week. it was on special ed inclusion in schools. i re-learned a ton of information and had some great conversation with the teachers i attended the workshop with from my school. one of the things that i love workshops about workshops is that i get to be a little nerdy all out in the open.
(three) i got my birchbox this past weekend. so here’s my quick review of my box…
- the perfume was very old ladyish and busted in the box during shipping.
- the tinted matte moisturizer is actually a sunscreen. i might actually order some of it. it feels and looks so good on my skin.
- the night cream smells really good and absorbs well.
- the whitening toothpaste is fine but not something i would order.
- the bb body cream is intriguing. i just can’t tell a difference between it and regular lotion. but as a lotion, it is good.
(4) my food and fitness have both been right on point this week. i don’t want this to sound conceited or anything, but i’m kind of impressed with my level of dedication right now. i am on a streak! and i’m loving it. summer will be here before we know it, and i’m feeling better and better each day.
(FIVE) my luca has been super adorable this week. enjoy the cuteness.