tomorrow, i will be finished with my 8 week program from fitness blender. i am so excited to be done with it, not because it’s done but because i finished it. i did the whole thing, including those two days i missed. i’m looking forward to startIng it over because i know i’m going to do an even better job on round 2. the first time was for getting a feel for everything, for building up my strength again, and for relearning how to fuel my body. i had some positives and negatives. i’m ready to try again.
the plan for the next 8 weeks:
- cheat less on meals! – one day (3 meals) a week max
- continue to track meals in my planner
- continue to meal plan but do a better job!
- journal any successes and struggles
- continue to workout 4-6 times a week
- push harder on HIIT intervals
- continue to adapt for my wrist without making excuses
- finish the 8 week program (again!)
- as it gets warmer, get outside!