i don’t normally do specific theme weeks, but it’s fun to do every once in a while. i bought an adorable weekly kit from elliebeth designs uk of the wizard of oz, which is my middle sister’s favorite movie and i thought i’d give it a go! it didn’t turn out exactly how i wanted, but i only used half of the kit so i’ll have another shot at it.
1. i start by checking my monthly calendar and my phone for any appointments or events. i also add in things with post-its so there may be future events already noted on the week.
2. then, i decide on a theme. i use the monthly color scheme as a guide and go from there. i choose my washi and stickers.
3. i separate the weekend with washi and add a weekend sticker. i also use washi as decoration. i like to tape off about half of the thankful thought box because it seems so big. so here is a blank week with a little washi tape and a weekend banner:
4. i label my sections. school is always at the top. i use the left sidebar for my running weekly to dos. the bottom bar is for my health notes.
5. i then go in and add in my appointments, events, and the weather as well as decorative stickers. but not too many! i don’t want to run out of space. i know that i hate writing in the wednesday boxes though because it’s awkward with the coil so i tend to put something there.