i’m 33 today. the past year has not been without its difficult moments but overall, it’s been a great one.
i’ve checked off several things from my to do list. i now own a home. i started (and maybe quit – still deciding…) grad school, took on more of a leadership role in my school, etc.
- dog sledding in alaska (just riding along and for a short period of time – i don’t like the cold)
- become debt free and have enough cash to make it rain
- eat without spilling my food on my clothes
- grow my YouTube channel and make new connections!
- own an emerald ring (my birthstone)
- solve all of the levels on the app dots
- sit on a jury
- hug a lion (possibly take a big cat nap) and not die
- solve a real murder mystery
- learn how to actually keep my houseplants alive
- when the technology advances, i want thicker hair – i know someone is working on this…
- take a painting and wine class
- backpack across europe – maybe by myself
- own a freaking tiny house already
- perfect my recipes for biscuits, salted caramel sugar cookies, and apple pie
- take a cruise somewhere tropical
- get lasic eye surgery
- write a book (i have no idea about what)