i was lucky enough to receive a new erin condren teacher lesson planner in collaboration with EC. the new planner has a different design but the guts are the same as last year’s ECTLP. and that’s just fine with me! the changes are subtle but great.
below is my unboxing and review video! i go through all the new accessories that i picked up as well as an in depth review of the new ECTLP.
the general layout of the planner is the same as the previous planner. if you’re curious how my ECTLP turned out this past year, click HERE. spoiler alert: i really liked the planner, and it worked well for me.
here is a list of the subtle changes:
- new triangle design – i really like it! it’s fun and modern.
- new quotes on the notes pages – it just adds something a little extra.
- pocket redesign – there are now two deep pockets instead of one deep and one short.
- holiday stickers – the holidays and special dates are now on separate sticker sheets so you can pick and choose which ones you include. they also come with some blank labels.
- new stickers – i really like the stickers in the back of the planner. i feel like last year’s were more functional, but i’m still excited about this year’s stickers.